Another Newb! - Page 6 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Member Introductions New to Ranger-Forums.com? Please take a moment and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #126  
Old 05-18-2009
Hawaiian Whore's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Posts: 66
good point ^^
  #127  
Old 05-18-2009
Hawaiian Whore's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Posts: 66
i never claimed the gt500, that was another member on here who's bro has a balt... i will have video up soon enough, so don't u worry... i will stand behind my previous post... i am faster than 95% of the cars on the road
  #128  
Old 05-18-2009
03bamaGT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzzsaw View Post
I got a mustang 4 you....right out in the garage...so again what does the cobalt do in the qtr? There is NO way u are going to take a GT500 or even a modded cobra dude...Im not sure what world u r in, but it is surely not ours...it would have to run 10's in the qtr to do that...Never seen a cobalt do that..but its obvious ur a big talker...what a bunch of BS!
I told him that I had one for him to...but he is used to racing the V6 Cobra Type Rs they got on base

He is just confused and obviously doesn't get out much...
  #129  
Old 05-18-2009
03bamaGT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian ***** View Post
i never claimed the gt500, that was another member on here who's bro has a balt... i will have video up soon enough, so don't u worry... i will stand behind my previous post... i am faster than 95% of the cars on the road

Even the post about the KB Cobra? Or the Z06?? I am very interested in seeing those two vids.
  #130  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
95%..that is freakin hilarious....little boyz with their cute little toys...Im sorry I didnt see a qtr mile time....how bout a dyno sheet...that would be cool...
I just looked back at the first post....350 hp.....r u friggin kidding me...dude now its even funnier..my grandmothers car has that...lol
  #131  
Old 05-18-2009
Hawaiian Whore's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03bamaGT View Post
I told him that I had one for him to...but he is used to racing the V6 Cobra Type Rs they got on base

He is just confused and obviously doesn't get out much...
lol, yeah, that's it... hate all you want. i never intended this to turn into a flame war, but hey, it's whatever... i kno my cobalt is slayer, edgeman4.0 knows FIRST HAND it's slayer (one of the chosen few to drive it) knock on my "cute" car all you want, but no one on here can deny the fact that even stock, it's an impressive car... sure, i go to the track, but any tampon can drive a straight line... look at the 'ring times for this car, and the records it set... there's no way to shrug that off
  #132  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
I never said I hated your car dude...Its ur attitude about ur 350 hp car..We dont call 350 hp cars around here "slayers" Those are usually the 700-900 hp cars...I appreciate all cars, ur just a big talker...so now it doesnt matter what we run in the qtr....so where do u "slay" these cars?
  #133  
Old 05-18-2009
offroadn_redneck's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian ***** View Post
lol, yeah, that's it... hate all you want.
You drive a CHEVY COBALT and you joined a FORD RANGER site. Now Im no scientist, but dont ya think it would be best not to be saying your car is better than a FORD??? I mean, after all its not like anyone on this forum loves Fords
  #134  
Old 05-18-2009
Hawaiian Whore's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Posts: 66
i never brought the age old classic "chevy vs ford" into this either... re read some of my posts to further familiarize why i'm on this site...
  #135  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian ***** View Post
i never brought the age old classic "chevy vs ford" into this either... re read some of my posts to further familiarize why i'm on this site...
so far it looks like to "brag" about ur "slayer"

still waiting on qtr mile times, dyno sheet, or where u do ur slayin...
  #136  
Old 05-18-2009
red_fx2's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: lakeland, fl
Posts: 32
im sorry but this is funny.. i'd put that ccute car against my bro-in-law fox... see whos laughing then. :).. sry just had to add my .02
  #137  
Old 05-18-2009
manofak's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: elk grove, IL
Posts: 225
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTEC KICKED IN DAWG
  #138  
Old 05-18-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzzsaw View Post
I got a mustang 4 you....right out in the garage...so again what does the cobalt do in the qtr? There is NO way u are going to take a GT500 or even a modded cobra dude...Im not sure what world u r in, but it is surely not ours...it would have to run 10's in the qtr to do that...Never seen a cobalt do that..but its obvious ur a big talker...what a bunch of BS!

isnt that the pot calling the kettle black?


rossello, bring the camera... bring the car. for shats and gaggles i'll run the cobalt in the range. lets go down to sharkey's thursday night and get hammered. raceday will be friday.
  #139  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
What kind of proof do u need from me bigboy? Just ask...Im not braggin bout beating 95% of the cars...but i do have dyno sheets and time slips and I can guarantee that its faster than 13.2......good grief man.....no BS here...I know there is always a faster car...
Yeah.....mayb he will beat ur ranger.....lol
  #140  
Old 05-18-2009
offroadn_redneck's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian ***** View Post
i never brought the age old classic "chevy vs ford" into this either... re read some of my posts to further familiarize why i'm on this site...
I know. Ive been keeping up with this thread since the 2nd post. Ive just been keeping my mouth shut until now. Im not saying you dont have a right to be on these forums... Im just explaining why so many people might have a problem when you say that your chevy is better than their ford...
  #141  
Old 05-18-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzzsaw View Post
What kind of proof do u need from me bigboy? Just ask...Im not braggin bout beating 95% of the cars...but i do have dyno sheets and time slips and I can guarantee that its faster than 13.2......good grief man.....no BS here...I know there is always a faster car...
Yeah.....mayb he will beat ur ranger.....lol
i dont quite think you were feeling the drift of my previous post there broseph... you came along whining about "cobalt sux" this, and "my mustang's better" that.. hence where the "pot calling the kettle black" came in. i'm sure your mustang is "fast" (or what your refer to as that) [B]but[B] your car has 4 more cylinders than a cobalt, which makes it a harder feat to produce your mustang awesom-ness. i used to enjoy mustangs, until i realized that the majority of dudes that owned them were douche-bags.

we're all enthusiasts, so he doesnt have a ranger. nobody tells anyone else to go join a mustang (douche-bag) forum, nobody tells the fullsize guys to join a fullsize forum. WTF happened to this being an enthusiasts community?
  #142  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
Im not "whining" about anything brother...Go back to the previous posts...Im not bragging about beating vettes, mustangs and 95% of all cars...I love it when a nutswinger like urself comes along to help a bull****ter.."I' havent been on here running my mouth about all the incredible mods I have done to my car....just tired of little boys with toy cars(350 hp) running their little mouths about how "bad" they are..but its ok that he mouthed about all that stuff....Why dont u two go do some spooning? brother
  #143  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
I never bragged about ALL the cars my car can beat.....just that little cute cobalt......nutswinger!

"you came along whining about "cobalt sux" this" Where did I do this?
"until i realized that the majority of dudes that owned them were douche-bags" Just like RICERS

I really dont care who joins what forum..just dont come to a FORD site mouthing about ur cobalts greatness...what a joke..

Last edited by buzzzsaw; 05-18-2009 at 10:49 PM.
  #144  
Old 05-18-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzzsaw View Post
Im not "whining" about anything brother...Go back to the previous posts...Im not bragging about beating vettes, mustangs and 95% of all cars...I love it when a nutswinger like urself comes along to help a bull****ter.."I' havent been on here running my mouth about all the incredible mods I have done to my car....just tired of little boys with toy cars(350 hp) running their little mouths about how "bad" they are..but its ok that he mouthed about all that stuff....Why dont u two go do some spooning? brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzzsaw View Post
I never bragged about ALL the cars my car can beat.....just that little cute cobalt......nutswinger!
i'd like to go ahead and start this off with a thank you, for proving my previous point about most mustang owners being douche-bags. so again.. thank you.
i've said it before, and i'll reiterate now just for you... i can assure you that car is fast. not the fastest. i've seen his car smoke cars that i most would bet on him losing against. so.. open your eyes just a little bit wider to see past your mustang and think about something else being fast too.

i realize that i used alot of big words in this post, buzzsaw if you have any problem at all understanding them you can look them up here: Dictionary.com
  #145  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
It looks like ur the douche bag...just go do ur spooning....Would u like to see my college degree? Im betting your the one that needs to look up a few definitions....or do u still live at home with ur parents too?
Again dufus....I NEVER said my car was the fastest......are u having trouble reading my posts?

"i can assure you that car is fast. not the fastest" then dont come over here and open ur pie hole saying that it is...
Im not the one with blinders on broseph....ur gf is...

Last edited by buzzzsaw; 05-18-2009 at 11:17 PM.
  #146  
Old 05-18-2009
03bamaGT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
isnt that the pot calling the kettle black?


rossello, bring the camera... bring the car. for shats and gaggles i'll run the cobalt in the range. lets go down to sharkey's thursday night and get hammered. raceday will be friday.
I hope you actually race something...like a C5 Z06, Cobra(KB like stated or whatever), C6 Vette, modded F-Body, whatever. Yes...the REAL slayers. Maybe even some STi and Evo action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
i dont quite think you were feeling the drift of my previous post there broseph... you came along whining about "cobalt sux" this, and "my mustang's better" that.. hence where the "pot calling the kettle black" came in. i'm sure your mustang is "fast" (or what your refer to as that) [B]but[B] your car has 4 more cylinders than a cobalt, which makes it a harder feat to produce your mustang awesom-ness. i used to enjoy mustangs, until i realized that the majority of dudes that owned them were douche-bags.

we're all enthusiasts, so he doesnt have a ranger. nobody tells anyone else to go join a mustang (douche-bag) forum, nobody tells the fullsize guys to join a fullsize forum. WTF happened to this being an enthusiasts community?
I am pretty sure his Termi could hold its own out on the street. Especially against a Slobalt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
i'd like to go ahead and start this off with a thank you, for proving my previous point about most mustang owners being douche-bags. so again.. thank you.
i've said it before, and i'll reiterate now just for you...
. not the fastest. i've seen his car smoke cars that i most would bet on him losing against. so.. open your eyes just a little bit wider to see past your mustang and think about something else being fast too.

i realize that i used alot of big words in this post, buzzsaw if you have any problem at all understanding them you can look them up here: Dictionary.com
I guess our definition of fast down here is a bit different. 10-11 sec cars are fast. 13.1 is hardly worth shaking a stick at.
  #147  
Old 05-18-2009
03bamaGT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian ***** View Post
2000 WS6 vs 2009 Cobalt SS/TC- Video

still less mods than me, w/ a moderate tune... area47 built the dd base tune on my car, i just modified the **** out of it... i'm currently running a complete differnt tune, which is a lot more slayer
Umm...was this vid supposed to prove something? That SS/TCs with mods are still slow? I wouldn't be posting a vid of a A4 WS6 roll racing with VERY few bolt ons beating a SS/TC most of the time. A M6 WS6 would have walked that SS even more.

Try a H/C/I F-Body and let me know how that goes for ya
  #148  
Old 05-18-2009
99XLTman's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bradenton Fl
Posts: 411
hahaha you guys are such douche bags. seriously. He never said anything about ford sucking or chevy being better. He joined to get info on rangers.

And then BamaGt made fun of his "Slobalt".

Whatever. we'll just see the videos.

And buzzsaw, you are a grade A douche.
  #149  
Old 05-18-2009
03bamaGT's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99XLTman View Post
hahaha you guys are such douche bags. seriously. He never said anything about ford sucking or chevy being better. He joined to get info on rangers.

And then BamaGt made fun of his "Slobalt".

Whatever. we'll just see the videos.

And buzzsaw, you are a grade A douche.
I just called it cute...
  #150  
Old 05-18-2009
buzzzsaw's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where u are
Posts: 63
And buzzsaw, you are a grade A douche.[/QUOTE]

And Im a douche...why? Because he comes in bragging about his car....myself and 03Bama call BS....
I think u need to go back and check his first couple of posts brother...We just called him out and he cant produce any documentation of slaying 95% of the cars. If he came to learn about Rangers...you think mayb he would have ASKED about rangers......jackazz!
Seriously....I cant wait to see the videos....It will be PROOF how bad the little toy car is...
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
another newb vernk Member Introductions 2 07-15-2015 07:46 PM
Another Newb with a question hotfudge3 Member Introductions 6 01-05-2014 05:47 PM
Another NEWB.... Pure Evil Member Introductions 5 03-15-2010 05:23 PM
Another Newb ! SixxGunn Member Introductions 27 04-24-2008 08:47 PM
Once a Newb, always a Newb oldman_d Member Introductions 9 03-18-2008 02:43 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.