Lets see your mustang!! - Page 4 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #76  
Old 10-31-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
FWHP means Front Wheel Horse Power. I just want to know what makes you think your sitting around 280-300 fly wheel,crank whatever HP. Only performance mod you listed in your last mustang thread was a CIA. I guess you think it gave you 20-40 HP.

I had a K & N CIA and it gave me a whole 3 more HP.

RWHP is what matters....You cant race a flywheel.
Dude seriously? Get off of it. It's not that big a deal and nobody else in this thread is nitpicking things like you are. If it makes you feel better, you are right, we all suck and bow you your imperial knowledge of all things related to dynos because nobody here has ever modified a car before and we all fail to understand things like drivetrain losses. Sheesh.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-31-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
FWHP means Front Wheel Horse Power. I just want to know what makes you think your sitting around 280-300 fly wheel,crank whatever HP. Only performance mod you listed in your last mustang thread was a CIA. I guess you think it gave you 20-40 HP.

I had a K & N CIA and it gave me a whole 3 more HP.

RWHP is what matters....You cant race a flywheel.
Seriously wth made you the god of mustang knowledge? I've been around mustangs for the last 10 years. I have posted in my other threads on my mustang if you would ever consider looking at them. That I also have a diablo chip as well as H-pipe and 2 chamber flowmasters. Quit acting all high and mighty and contribute to the thread without trying to boost your ego. I know that FWHP normally means Front wheel horsepower, but I didn't have time to type it all out because I was leaving to go finish the lowering kit on my f150. So either get over your ego or dont bother posting in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt9coug View Post
Dude seriously? Get off of it. It's not that big a deal and nobody else in this thread is nitpicking things like you are. If it makes you feel better, you are right, we all suck and bow you your imperial knowledge of all things related to dynos because nobody here has ever modified a car before and we all fail to understand things like drivetrain losses. Sheesh.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-31-2010
k.blakeley's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Texas
Posts: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic04Edge View Post
I also have a diablo chip
You want to buy another one? I have one that came on my gt when I bought it. I have no use for it since I went with sct.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-31-2010
k.blakeley's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Texas
Posts: 2,823
Here my ride...nothing much done to it but replaced headlights and fogs. Im saving to go F/I.
This pics is before I replaced the fogs...looks like someone pissed in one of them.




Im dont spent my money in the *looks* department. I would rather have a fast car that looks stock than a fast looking car that runs 14s.

Current mods are bassini cat back,short throw shifter,SCT can tune.

I did replace the pedals with ford racing bullet style cause the factory rubber one came apart.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-31-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
Here my ride...nothing much done to it but replaced headlights and fogs. Im saving to go F/I.
This pics is before I replaced the fogs...looks like someone pissed in one of them.




Im dont spent my money in the *looks* department. I would rather have a fast car that looks stock than a fast looking car that runs 14s.

Current mods are bassini cat back,short throw shifter,SCT can tune.

I did replace the pedals with ford racing bullet style cause the factory rubber one came apart.

What did you replace the fogs with? I am finding out that there is almost no way to get decent light out of the GT style housings. Anyone have a solution? I really don't want to go to a Cobra bumper and fogs.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 10-31-2010
k.blakeley's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Texas
Posts: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt9coug View Post
What did you replace the fogs with? I am finding out that there is almost no way to get decent light out of the GT style housings. Anyone have a solution? I really don't want to go to a Cobra bumper and fogs.
I just replaced the headlights,fogs with factory OEM replacements I found on ebay. Cost about $115 to my door. If you need more light output go with HID conversion kit for both headlights and fogs.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-31-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
You want to buy another one? I have one that came on my gt when I bought it. I have no use for it since I went with sct.
Nah i'm good. I'm planning by next summer to hopefully have this thing cammed with new heads by next summer and plan on going and getting it dyno'd with custom tunes. Gotta pay for school first though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
Here my ride...nothing much done to it but replaced headlights and fogs. Im saving to go F/I.
This pics is before I replaced the fogs...looks like someone pissed in one of them.




Im dont spent my money in the *looks* department. I would rather have a fast car that looks stock than a fast looking car that runs 14s.

Current mods are bassini cat back,short throw shifter,SCT can tune.

I did replace the pedals with ford racing bullet style cause the factory rubber one came apart.
Good looking mustang and that's my plan. All the looks stuff was done on the car when I bought it. Mine also has 4.10 gears in it and short throw. So now I'm putting my money towards perfromance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt9coug View Post
What did you replace the fogs with? I am finding out that there is almost no way to get decent light out of the GT style housings. Anyone have a solution? I really don't want to go to a Cobra bumper and fogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.blakeley View Post
I just replaced the headlights,fogs with factory OEM replacements I found on ebay. Cost about $115 to my door. If you need more light output go with HID conversion kit for both headlights and fogs.
Ebay is the way to go I got my smoked fogs for pretty cheap. Light output sucks, but I'm going HID's on them eventually. I already have dual beam hid kit in the head lights.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-31-2010
04DSGMike's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 485
Yeah HIDs are really the only way to get better light output out of the GT fogs.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-01-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
I got my cop center caps on today (had to get those special lug nuts for them first!)

Whoring..... (my buddy flaked out this weekend.... no drop yet..)

Name:  IMG_4882.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  IMG_4886.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  71.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4892.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  78.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4901.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  72.8 KB
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-03-2010
r0ng5's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 2,575
just dropped!

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-03-2010
Sixt9coug's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norwalk, CA
Posts: 1,034
nice! I love the wing delete look! (obviously)
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-04-2010
venom97's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: peking
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ng5 View Post
just dropped!

DROOL!
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-04-2010
Jelly's Ford's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: KnoxVegas, TN
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger_Envy View Post



SWEEET!!!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-04-2010
FULLSCALE's Avatar
Level III Supporter

iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Clinton, Ontario
Posts: 8,181
Sixt9coug, while that's not something I'd do to mine I'm starting to like the look! It's nice to see something different like that!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-05-2010
fordguy86's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 39
stang pics

Lets see your mustang!!-stang.jpg

Lets see your mustang!!-stang1.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 11-07-2010
r0ng5's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 2,575
took some new ones today:

Mods so far: 4300K HIDs in headlights, 3000K HIDs in Fogs, vanity plates, lowered on H&R SS Springs (1.9"rear, 1.5" front)



Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-14-2010
Sonic04Edge's Avatar
RF Veteran

Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Madison. AL
Posts: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ng5 View Post
took some new ones today:

Mods so far: 4300K HIDs in headlights, 3000K HIDs in Fogs, vanity plates, lowered on H&R SS Springs (1.9"rear, 1.5" front)



looks good. Now all it needs is some new wheels with some PHAT rubber on the rear lol.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-14-2010
Redrocket's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Waynesville n.c
Posts: 1,993
i know this is old but ill post a few of step dads stang..

Name:  7116_140558460669_633940669_3149594.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  42.1 KB
Name:  7116_142763140669_633940669_3173566.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  82.5 KB
Name:  7116_142750935669_633940669_3173400.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  23.5 KB
Name:  5400_108239285669_633940669_2674400.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  42.7 KB
Name:  stang1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  41.5 KB
Name:  stang2.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  46.3 KB
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-14-2010
32vsnake's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 114
The latest mustang...2007 GT500









Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-15-2010
winks's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jackson, New Jersey
Posts: 4,872
I hate you guys!

I'm hoping to be the owner of a 2011 5.0 when my wife and I can afford the payment... That may not be until 20211 though.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-15-2010
stangdroptop351's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scottdale,PA
Posts: 511
this is my cousin's car from texas she knows how to build & drive her stang...Cobra Specs
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-15-2010
stangdroptop351's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scottdale,PA
Posts: 511
and if you get on youtube & search racerat03 she got some track videos on there 2 & i think some of her new srt8 jeep also i think thats what it is. her website on her car (ellie) needs updated, but ellie recently ran a 10.80

Last edited by stangdroptop351; 12-15-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-15-2010
bjohnson238's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Muncie, IN
Posts: 732
Don't know how I missed this thread but it's awesome. You guys have some awesome stangs.

Here's my 91 GT that I bought for my first car and will probably die with it too lol.



Name:  car1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  45.9 KB
Name:  DSCN0344.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  88.0 KB
Name:  DSCN1361.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  179.8 KB
8000k HID's
Name:  DSCN1367.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  126.1 KB
Sitting next to my dad's 2011 5.0
Name:  DSCN1357.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  152.7 KB
Dad's engine
Name:  DSCN1365.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  153.9 KB
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-20-2011
sturgill's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: felicity ohio
Posts: 98
Here's my project that i got for graduating high school, its a 1972 mach 1 with a 4 barrel 351c and a c6 trans.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your mustang!!-img00782-20100402-1925.jpg   Lets see your mustang!!-img00247-20100807-1255.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-20-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
old and new if you have pics of your old ride befor your ranger lets see them joshtank General Ford Ranger Discussion 96 01-07-2010 10:17 AM
Lets see what parks in your garage! ranger54 General Ford Ranger Discussion 46 10-15-2007 06:09 AM
Lets see how you mounted a laptop in your truck Ranger1 Interior Semi-Tech 23 09-20-2005 03:04 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.