Too many sub-forums - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger-Forums Office Post all comments, questions, and suggestions about the site in this sub-forum. Announcements will be posted here as well.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 03-04-2011
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
that you have nothing better to do with you day cause you lost your license, at least he is smart enough to not crash his truck.
infact, he atleast has one, last i knew, your still riding your ten-speed.
  #27  
Old 03-04-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
that you have nothing better to do with you day cause you lost your license, at least he is smart enough to not crash his truck.
infact, he atleast has one, last i knew, your still riding your ten-speed.
lol id rather walk than drive your old *** truck. and sorry for hitting ice

and btw, im in school right now so yeah im not doing anything
  #28  
Old 03-04-2011
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
my old *** truck?
Ive had less issues than half the other people on this forum. Ice is no excuse, you wouldn't last 3 days in Michigan winter.
my old *** truck is all i could afford when i was 17.

you complain more about masterarms talking than him actually talking.
  #29  
Old 03-04-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
my old *** truck?
Ive had less issues than half the other people on this forum. Ice is no excuse, you wouldn't last 3 days in Michigan winter.
my old *** truck is all i could afford when i was 17.

you complain more about masterarms talking than him actually talking.
yeah im sure. Hey btw, you should go to the dunes. id love to fly out there and see if you can actually defend yourself in person instead of behind a computer screen
  #30  
Old 03-04-2011
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
yeah im sure. Hey btw, you should go to the dunes. id love to fly out there and see if you can actually defend yourself in person instead of behind a computer screen
i'm already going to the dunes. 2 weeks before all of you get there. I go out every year for that week.
i'm sorry, but only guys with trucks allowed. you can't walk in the sand.
  #31  
Old 03-04-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
i'm already going to the dunes. 2 weeks before all of you get there. I go out every year for that week.
i'm sorry, but only guys with trucks allowed. you can't walk in the sand.
have you heard of a rental? and i didn't know that all those people with dirtbikes and quads weren't allowed to be there. you should really go when everyone else goes.
  #32  
Old 03-04-2011
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Maybe next year, we reserve the campsite for the next year when leave. i want to, but i don't have to money, nor will i have vacation time to do it.
  #33  
Old 03-04-2011
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
IBTL!
  #34  
Old 03-04-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by StxDangerRanger View Post
Maybe next year, we reserve the campsite for the next year when leave. i want to, but i don't have to money, nor will i have vacation time to do it.
was it you that got the job at roush? i wouldnt even take time off from there lol
  #35  
Old 03-04-2011
StxDangerRanger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
Posts: 6,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
was it you that got the job at roush? i wouldnt even take time off from there lol
Yea, first year i only get one week. next year i'll get two.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how many miles is too many? mcdonald58 General Ford Ranger Discussion 7 10-11-2017 01:04 AM
How many miles is too many miles? Liftedgreen4x4 General Ford Discussion 10 08-08-2012 11:10 PM
How many miles are too many miles ? TNRanger23 General Ford Discussion 4 11-10-2011 05:38 AM
how many miles are too many? DillonT General Ford Ranger Discussion 20 04-18-2009 04:19 PM
Too many ideas, too little funds ScottG Snapshots 15 03-30-2008 12:09 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:20 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.