BLACKRANGER04 - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews Like a Ford Ranger product? Perhaps a product was not up to par? Did a member impress you? This is the sub-forum for you.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 10-28-2011
morris's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Detroit.
Posts: 7,833
Jesus rich, you must have been emotional on that last post.
  #52  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
Haha no morris hes just butt hurt and lookin for a wayy out i called and told said tech at a ertian big-o he is a effin idoit and control arm bolts werent touched if they were touched tere wouldnt be RUST ALL OVER THEM now would there haha anyways im tired w the lying thief but not until i get my own personal property and the manager randy at big o will explain to this eh hole if i dont fimd a write up on hub installs sry typin on phone lol
  #53  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
And lord of war ill pm u on a different matter no offense man
  #54  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
good to see you post your side of the story! the axle nut with the impact sucks lol thats a big no no but if he only did it to drive it in and stopped before it got tight then its ok

EDIT: i just read your last post ace.
Yeah, you're right the the axle nut with the impact really sucks. That's why I'm in this mess. He didn't just use it to take the nut to the hub, he drove it home, and stayed on it for atleast 20 seconds.
I'm not going to fight with this guy anymore. (He definitely has some "issues", and is like a ticking time bomb and we all know how things end with people like that. I gave the facts and me and everyone else in real life knows what really happened.
I asked KLC to close this thread last night but I guess he wants to see a show.
  #55  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDirigible View Post
Brian I do have a correction for your story, ace wasn't banned for anything against me. Just to correct that.

As for this whole other issue... Well I want to stay out of it honestly because I have met both these guys, traded parts, had meets, but I have not got anything negative to say about either one. So for the sake avoiding any awkward meetings I will not take a side in the story, and will keep any thoughts to myself.

I hate that this has come up and I hope you work both work it out or at least learn to coexist. I would think that you all are close enough that you can work it out without having to discuss it too much on here.

I know there's two sides to every story, but as I wasn't a part of either side, I'm going to avoid picking one now. Hope you get it worked out...
Ok, I stand to be corrected but the way acemavrick put it you got him banned. That's why I was confused about that. But he did get banned, and people don't get banned on here for no reason.
  #56  
Old 10-28-2011
vista4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
Posts: 2,824
people dont bitch about you for no reason either... just saying.
  #57  
Old 10-28-2011
KLC's Avatar
KLC KLC is offline
RF Veteran
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 13,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
I asked KLC to close this thread last night but I guess he wants to see a show.
You said you understood why I would not close or delete this thread based on your request. Should I take this comment as a change of mind?
  #58  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by vista4.0 View Post
people dont bitch about you for no reason either... just saying.
Yes, I guess you're right, people don't bitch about me for no reason but the only reason I can think of is that they're jealous of me.
  #59  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
You said you understood why I would not close or delete this thread based on your request. Should I take this comment as a change of mind?
Yes, you should take this comment as a change of mind after I sent you a PM last night ace has harassed me and called me every name in the book.
Please close this thread
  #60  
Old 10-28-2011
vista4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beaver Falls, PA
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
Yes, I guess you're right, people don't bitch about me for no reason but the only reason I can think of is that they're jealous of me.
sure thats it.
  #61  
Old 10-28-2011
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
IB4TL

  #62  
Old 10-28-2011
04RangerDave's Avatar
JDM> RANGER

iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: RI
Posts: 5,030
Be men and go talk it out in person not behind a screen!
  #63  
Old 10-28-2011
Tys 4x4 FTW's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 6,575
Quote:
Yes, I guess you're right, people don't bitch about me for no reason but the only reason I can think of is that they're jealous of me.
What could they possibly be jealous of?? LOL
  #64  
Old 10-28-2011
BlackRanger04's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tys 4x4 FTW View Post
What could they possibly be jealous of?? LOL
Hmmm .... Let me think about that for a minute ...
It might have something to do with what I drive.
The guy that messed my truck up and the one that tried to rip me off drives a 92 Ranger that looks like it's ready to fall apart and is worth maybe $900.
  #65  
Old 10-28-2011
Tys 4x4 FTW's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 6,575
well from my perspective he doesn't at all seem like the jealous type. But hey what do I know.

Carry on ladies.
  #66  
Old 10-28-2011
05blackranger's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mequon, WI
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tys 4x4 FTW View Post
well from my perspective he doesn't at all seem like the jealous type. But hey what do I know.

Carry on ladies.
x2 and it doesn't seem like something someone would potentially lose work over.
  #67  
Old 10-28-2011
FordTough2007's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Auburn,ME/Selinsgrove,PA
Posts: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
Hmmm .... Let me think about that for a minute ...
It might have something to do with what I drive.
The guy that messed my truck up and the one that tried to rip me off drives a 92 Ranger that looks like it's ready to fall apart and is worth maybe $900.
not really sure what your argument here is.. i mean its not like your driving a ferrari or lambo or something...


anyways. i'm so lost in this thread..
  #68  
Old 10-28-2011
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordTough2007 View Post
anyways. i'm so lost in this thread..
Me too!
  #69  
Old 10-28-2011
Lazler's Avatar
Senior Member
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Posts: 5,526
Its amazing how I got brought into this conversation..
  #70  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
yea ok someone is jealous of ur POS that some ****ing moron doesnt know **** bout **** and ur facts are wrong and laid on a hub bearing for 20 secs?? ROFL dude just get off the forums uve changed ur story and the only names i have called u is a thief, a lair. and u have NOTHING SPECIAL u drive... its a run of the mill pos 4x4 BLACK 4.0 ROFL nothing special there... go back to ur "front end expert" of 3 years exp... when u want someone who really knows what there doing come back to the ballfield... until then ur stuck in the locker room or even better.... INSTALL UR OWN **** o wait u dunno how to... called a HANES MANUAL.... or a HOW TO GUIDE.... 25+ years of doing hubs and auto work... and having NONE come back... says something about people knowing there jobs... COME back down to earth.... and off ur little happy cloud NO ONE IS JEALOUS of ur lying story telling self... go play back in the sand box now... o and brian explain how MAGICALLY the upper control arm bolt cam lose if u were STANDING right there???? explain that one... o wait ur just gonna make up some bs haha just admit U were in the wrong driving off... and all ur messages and private pms uve sent me saying UR not gonna pay??? well how about i just show the CHECK UR MOTHER MAILED ROFL pretty bad ur mother has to pay for ur drive offs.. dude uve screwed 3 members no one really cares what u have to say... U were in the wrong... point blank
  #71  
Old 10-28-2011
acemavrick's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ky
Posts: 663
ROFL i know right laz?? me and laz and sonicedge04 are all good buddies haha soo go be "jealous" out in ur soy bean fields haha
  #72  
Old 10-28-2011
Ranger_Guy15's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 2,827
  #73  
Old 10-28-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate,NY
Posts: 2,598
And tomorrow, in our next installment of
As The Bearing Turns........
Featuring the cast of
The Young and The Wrenchless....
  #74  
Old 10-28-2011
Ranger_Guy15's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 2,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRtech View Post
And tomorrow, in our next installment of
As The Bearing Turns........
Featuring the cast of
The Young and The Wrenchless....
Hahaha too good.
  #75  
Old 10-28-2011
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger04 View Post
Hmmm .... Let me think about that for a minute ...
It might have something to do with what I drive.
The guy that messed my truck up and the one that tried to rip me off drives a 92 Ranger that looks like it's ready to fall apart and is worth maybe $900.
why would he have to be jealous of?, and how did he try to rip you off?
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:03 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.